Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, orders may be processed with a slight delay
Electric Projector Screen 120 inches 16:9 Aspect Ratio 3D 4K
- First 4K 3D Electric Screen
- 1 Click Simple Operation
- Easy to Setup & Built to Last
ABIS Electric Projector Screen is realized with only premium components and following the highest standards. The top-quality matte with a white finish features an ultra-high gain capable of providing an excellent reflection of properties. ABIS Electric Projector Screen’s features guarantee supreme performances, projecting images and videos with no missing light or pixel, automatically improving quality, and ensuring the greatest viewing experience.
A 120’’ Electric Projector Screen, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 3D, 4K resolution and the best price.
- Remote Control
- Highly-resistant white matte
- Clear and sharp image
- Metal white case
- Low-noise electric motor
- Rear screen blackout to reduce ambient light
- Suitable for all projectors - CRT, LCD, DLP, 3LCD, LED, 3LED, 2K, 4K, Full HD or Standard Def
- Easy assembling
- Two options for the installation
With the included remote control you can control your Projector Screen, and in particular its electric motor.
The remote control features three buttons: “up” to roll the screen up; “down” to roll the screen down, and a central button to stop the electric motor wherever you want.
Top-quality White Matte
The top-quality white matte guarantees the brightest picture. The quality, shade, and texture of the matte have been carefully tested to provide the one that could provide the clearest and sharpest image.
The white matte is also highly resistant. It can withstand daily usage and continuous rolling up and down without losing its reflecting properties. Colour and contrast are also immensely improved.
When projecting images in high resolution (even Full HD or 4K), the 120" Electric Projector Screen avoids losing the resolution quality. Even when projecting 3D images or videos, the screen is capable of reflecting an accurate image.
No loss of quality, sharpness, brightness, and clarity is guaranteed.
Low-noise Electric Motor
An electric motor allows the screen to roll up or down. It can be comfortably operated using the remote controller and it’s extremely silent.
Even though the viewing area is wide (266 cm x 150 cm), when the white screen is rolled up it becomes almost invisible on the wall. The metal case is thin and compact and has a white finish that’s hardly noticeable on most walls.
The metal casing also offers protection when the screen is unused.
Assembling the 120" Electric Projector Screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio 3D 4K is an easy process, the instructions are included in the package. It allows two installation options: on a wall or a ceiling.
The ABIS 120" Electric Projector Screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio 3D 4K comes with a 12-month warranty.
|Colour/ Fabric||Matte White 300D|
|Viewing Area||265cm x 149cm|
|Total Casing||293cm x 9cm x 8cm|
|Net Weight||11 KG|
|Gross Weight||12 KG|
Thank you for visiting our store. Here you will find the generic information of our shipping and delivery policies.
UK Shipping Charges:
All shipping to UK mainland is FREE of charge. All orders placed before 1pm are processed the same day for a FREE 24hrs delivery. Some of our products such as projector screens and small parts & accessories of our main products, may take 3 to 5 working days to reach you due to their restrictions of size and shipment being processed using Royal Mail Standard. All our projectors, speakers, hand dryers and LED panels are shipped using 24hrs Express shipping services.
Europe and Global Shipping Charges:
Outside the UK Mainland, Europe and global shipping have minimum charges for each product. Please add the product to the cart and process your payment. We will contact you to process the payment based on your location and quantity to take payments for the shipping costs.
Please note, we do not ship projector screens outside the UK mainland.
If there are any shipping costs arise in future in our store, here are the various policies of ABIS in regards to the shipping of the product:
- The Shipping fees include the handling and processing fees of the product
- The Shipping fees takes into consideration the carrier shipping costs based on the number of items, packaging, Weight, size etc.
- The ZIP code will help you to identify the shipping cost of the product in your area.
- Heavier and larger products will incur higher shipping costs for obvious reasons.
- If you wish to change the shipping address after you have placed the order, contact the customer care service centre at the earliest.
- The products are generally shipped from the warehouse within 24 hours of the order but in case of a delay due to unavoidable circumstances, the company is not responsible.
If you still require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We, at ABIS are committed to provide you with the very best of our products and services. If, however, due to certain reasons you’d like to return the products that you have had purchased from us, here are the various policies in regards to the Return.
- You can return the purchased product within 30 days (for hand dryers) and 14 days (for the rest of the products) of receiving the product.
- If you are returning a projector, the used lamp hours must not exceed 3 hours, otherwise a fee for restocking will be included to your return.
- If you are returning a hand dryer, the usage time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- If you are returning a LED Panel, the panel should not have been used for more than 3 hours.
- All the accessories and packaging must be intact while you return the product
- If any item is damaged or is not in the original condition, a fee will be charged to return the product.
- The cost incurred while shipping back the product would be charged from the clients who would like to return the product.
- In order to have a hassle free return, contact ABIS Electronics and obtain your RMA to return the product.