The refund policies of ABIS are as follows:
- If the item that you have received is in faulty condition or is not working as it is supposed to be, you can get a complete refund of the product.
- The fault needs to be reported within 14 days of receiving a product. If you are a business customer, there is no return accepted. Only a replacement of the same product is available for a faulty unit of a business customer.
- The refund will be made via the same method as the payment was made by the client.
- The item that has been damaged during the transit also enables you in getting a refund. However, the visible damage should be reported in the delivery note but the damaged product during the transit must be reported within 3 days of receiving the product in order to get the refund of the product.
- Any item returning without a fault, customers are responsible for the shipping costs.